thelipstickdiaires

thelipstickdiaires

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Three Months Glossybox Review/Comparison

I collected my glossyboxes for the last three months in order to compare them in the long term.
If you are thinking to subscribe this is hopefully valuable for you as you can judge if this is for you by comparing the boxes over a few months.

If you don't know what glossybox is, here is a short description: Glossybox is a subscription service, where you sign up to be sent one of their boxes each month in exchange for 12.95 pounds (includes postage). A box includes 'a mix of 5 exciting product miniatures packed in a beautiful box for you to test at home' (statement from the glossybox website).


The boxes for January, February and March all had different colours which I found quite cute. They make a good collection.


January Glosssybox (Valtentine's edition)




February Glossybox




March Glossybox (Harrods edition)


 


Note that not everyone will get the exact same glossy boxes. The products may vary for each person.

My favourite one out of the three was definitely the Harrods one as it had a Burberry lipstick sample and the YSL serum.
I actually collected three Carmine boxes as well to compare them with the Glossyboxes, but when I was ready to make this review I found out that Glossybox bought Carmine and their service will no longer exist!

Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes?
Do you prefer other services?

Let me know!

So long ...

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment