Products I finished:
Boots Botanics Skin Brightening Toner
Boots Botanics Smoothing Eye Maekup Remover
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
Astor Mattitude HD Foundation in 001
Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk with Honey and Milk
Dead Sea Spa Magik Bath Salts
Sure Cotton Dry Anit-Perspirant Roll-on
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation in 25 Nude
Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Hair Mask
Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel Sensation
Alpha-H Liquid Gold
Products I will definitely buy again:
- Astor Mattitude HD foundation, because it is cheap and I really like the look it gives (which is a satin finish). It also lasts for absolute ages which I love for work.
- Vichy Dermablend foundation. I just really like it. The price is ok (not the cheapest but not outrageously expensive either). I love the coverage, I love the finish - quite dewy for a long lasting full coverage foundation- and I love the feeling on the skin. Only negative point: the colour range is very limited.
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold, because I really think it has changed my skin to the better.
STAY AWAY FROM:
- Dead Sea Spa Magik Bath Salts, because I did not notice that it did anything. Did not smell nice, was not moisturising, just dissolved and dissappeared in the bath water.
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub, because this is nothing ANYONE should put on their face. It contains very coarse and irritating particels that scratch your skin!