thelipstickdiaires

thelipstickdiaires

Friday, April 19, 2013

Casual OOTD

Time for the hairdresser again!
My hair got so long over the last year and desperately needed a trim. I also got Ionic Hair Straightening done again which permanentely makes your hair straight. I had this done before and I loved it as it so easy to maintain.

Watch the video below if you want to know what I wore:


Bag: Rebecca Minkoff in rose gold, similar one here
Jacket: Muubaa Shearling Jacket
Jumper: Reiss
Scraf: Zara
Jeans: American Apparel Easy Jean in dark wash indigo available here
Boots: Zara
Watch: Burgmeister
Bracelet: Pandora
Nails: OPI Ballet Slippers and Strawberry Margarita

Hope you enjoyed this video!

So long,...

xoxo

1 comments:

  1. Dear Maria,
    Just wanted to let you know, I featured you on my blog, Don't Touch My Tutu, as one my favorite bloggers! Read the blog post here: http://donttouchmytutu.blogspot.sg/2013/05/day-19-favorite-bloggers.html

    love,
    Jac

    ReplyDelete