thelipstickdiaires

thelipstickdiaires

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friday Casual OOTD

Friday Casual OOTD - thelipstickdiaries

The dress code at my new workplace again is quite strict. Jeans and T-Shirts are not allowed and most girls there wear dressed and skirts. I am not so much the dress and skirt girl when it comes to my everyday wardrobe as I really don't feel that comfortable in them. I do like maxi dressed and skirts but we are talking business attire here :)

Still, when it comes to Friday I usually dress very casual and just rely on a blazer to make my outfit work appropriate. I always (even in during the rest of the week) make sure that I wear on piece that is a bit out there and has personality, such as pink shoes or bright nails for example! 

Friday Casual OOTD - thelipstickdiaries

A good man-darin is hard to find OPI - thelipstickdiaries

Mango Tuxedo Blazer, Old Diesel T-Shirt, Old French Connection Jeans, 
Shoes last season ASOS, Nails: A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find by OPI 
Pandora bracelet, other bracelets by me

Later today, I will be off with Deniz to go to a Stylehaul event in Shoreditch. I will snap some pictures there to so make sure you check my instagram later :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

So long...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love those shoes! And how happy your smile/eyes is/are! Perfect outfit for my taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete